July 12, 2016
We are located with Deer Lake Park in central Burnaby.
Coming on transit?
Buses #144, 123 or 129 will bring you right by us. Use Translink's Plan Your Route.
Directions from Highway #1:
- take Exit 33 south to Canada Way
- turn left on Canada Way, for 1 block
- turn right on Deer Lake Avenue
- parking lot is on the right hand side
- Parking is FREE for 3 hours. If you're planning a longer visit, please speak to a staff person at the gate.
- If you are using a GPS to assist with driving directions, use our name 'Burnaby Village Museum' as your destination. Using our street address will direct you to our secondary entrance at the carousel.
- There are times that parking spaces in our lot are at a premium. Use this map [PDF - 104 KB] for alternate suggestions.
- There are bike racks at both the main entrance and carousel entrance.
Go to Top