Summer of Fun
March 28, 2017
Gates Open May 6
Burnaby Celebrates 125 Years
Visit the Stride Studios exhibition gallery to see Burnaby "Then and Now", a display of historic photographs showing how the community has changed over the past 125 years. The exhibition features historic photographs of well-known landmarks, presented alongside present-day photographs of the same locations....
Every Day Activities
- Climb on board the electric tram: Interurban Tram Barn
- Enjoy a ride on the Carousel
- Scavenger hunt activity: Pick up a clue sheet in Stride Studios
- Hear the platen press in action: The Burnaby Post
- Feel the heat from the forge: Wagner's Blacksmith Shop
- Chat with the teacher in the school house: Seaforth School
Stay tuned for more opening day information!