Only a Few Weeks Left
August 16, 2018
Come for a Heritage Experience Soon!
Labour Day is just a few weeks away and that means that our Summer Season is coming to a close soon.
- our Demonstration Market Garden (and all its displays and activities)
- the Way Sang Yuen Wat Kee herbalist shop (see the refreshed displays and take part in a sensorary experience)
- the Drugstore (spin the wheel to learn out 1920s illnesses and cures)
- MacKay Barbershop (tryout the chair; are you ready for a close shave?)
Check the daily schedules, you could :
- take part in a hertiage chore (laundry, buttermaking, grinding coffee)
- be a student in our 1920s school
- see the tinsmith cut, crimp and curl metal into useful items
- take a ride in a 1924 Model T Ford (weather dependent)
We're open Tuesday-Sunday plus Labour Day (September 3, 2018). Labour Day is the last day of our summer season; we have a whole day of family fun activities planned.Go to Top