Plan a Visit
|Please note: There are new safety procedures and policies due to the COVID-19 pandemic. There will be limited access to inside of exhibit buildings, reduced visitor capacity, and controlled traffic flow through select exhibits. The carousel and gift shop remain closed. View more details »|
- An overview or guide to our Village, services, & amenities.
- The Village is open seasonally from May to September (Administration Offices are open year-round). See our hours & rates
- Enhance your visit with our Adventure Guide
- Membership Pays - especially if carousel rides are part of every visit.
- We offer many unique tours, activities and demonstrations during our Summer Season.
- Join us for some old-fashioned fun and spectacular light displays during Heritage Christmas every winter.
- Check out the scheduled activities on a specific day
- Need directions?
- We love groups. Here's some hints and suggestions to help plan your visit.
- Visitor reviews give insight to their experience.
Come prepared to stroll the streets of the village; stepping in and out of the buildings to watch demonstrations and chat to the costumed townsfolk.
Enjoy the Season at the Museum
Please help us protect our heritage buildings, exhibits and artifacts by:
- Finishing your food and drinks inside the Ice Cream Parlour and outside of all other buildings
- Leaving your strollers outside
- Following safety rules for Carousel rides
- Leaving pets at home - no pets are allowed on site