BC Day Market Monday
Date: August 6, 2018 (11:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
Spend the day with us!
Special Entertainment and Activities
We're excited to announce that we have booked the Laughing Loggers! There'll be:
- Lumberjack Show presented by Laughing Logger, 1:15pm-2:00pm
- Vancouver Circus School, 11am-4:30pm
- Live music by the Still Creek Bear Cats, 1:30pm-2:30pm
- Live music by the Celtic Lasses, 2:15-3:00pm & 3:30pm-4:15pm
All Day Activities
- Climb on board the electric tram: Interurban Tram Barn
- Enjoy a ride on the Carousel (last ride at 4:15pm)
- Scavenger hunt activity: Pick up a clue sheet in Stride Studios
- Hear the platen press in action: The Burnaby Post
- Watch the blacksmith: Wagner's Blacksmith Shop
- Visit the teacher in the school house: Seaforth School
- Watch the Working People documentary at the Central Park Theatre
- Learn from our garderner-in-residence at the orchard
- Enjoy children's games of skill behind seaforth school
It's a Market Monday!
|Iron Dog Books||Iron Dog Books is a mobile bookstore, based primarily at SFU Burnaby in Tsleil-Waututh, Sḵwx̱wú7mesh and Musqueam territories (metro Vancouver). Iron Dog Books sells new and used fiction, non-fiction, children's and young adult books.|
|Mabee Baby||Mabee Baby is unisex loungewear for little ones with a pinch of nostalgia and a dash of the modern. Handmade by Dawn Mabee in Vancouver.|
|TeaCup and Macarons||Hand poured candles and soaps, made with goats milk and essential oils, are crafted in Vancouver, BC. A lover of antique shopping, all vintage teacups are found locally and handpicked for quality and style.|
|Slavic Rolls||A Food Truck offering pastry dessert ribbons wound around a wooden cylinder, rolled in sugar and cinnamon. The pastry is baked on a slowly turned rotisserie. As it bakes, it caramelizes the sugar, giving off an irresistible aroma and creating an addictive taste.|
Last Carousel Ride 4:15pm
* Subject to change without notice.
NOTE: Pets are not allowed on site.