BC Day Market Monday
Date: August 7, 2017 (11:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
Spend the day with us!
Burnaby Celebrates 125 Years
Visit our Stride Studios gallery to see Burnaby Then and Now, a display of historic photographs showing how the community has changed over the past 125 years. The exhibition features historic photographs of well-known landmarks, presented alongside present-day photographs of the same locations.
Special Entertainment and Activities
- The Inner Ring Circus (Vancouver Circus School) - activities
- Tian-Jin Temple – craft
- Brave Waves - musicians
- Heritage Lawn Games and Races
- Metro Vancouver Tap Water Team
- Chinese Herbalist
- First Nations Activities
It's a Market Monday!
There'll be kid's clothes, natural products, edible treats and Celebrate 125/150 information.
- Twisted Lemon
- Mabee Baby
- Sweet Thea Cakes
- Slavic Rolls
- Burnaby Celebrates 125/150
All Day Activities
- Climb on board the electric tram: Interurban Tram Barn
- Enjoy a ride on the Carousel (last ride at 4:15pm)
- Scavenger hunt activity: Pick up a clue sheet in Stride Studios
- Hear the platen press in action: The Burnaby Post
- Watch the blacksmith: Wagner's Blacksmith Shop
- Visit the teacher in the school house: Seaforth School
A Guide to our Whole SummerWe've collected lots of information on our demonstrations, activities, special events, and programs into one spot. Guide to the Summer [PDF - 1.2 MB]
*Subject to change without notice