Date: October 28, 2015 - October 30, 2015 (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
October 28-30, 6-9pmSee you for some ghoulishly good times!
The 2014 Experience
Spirits be haunting, spectres be creeping, and crows be - everywhere!
The Village, the Farmhouse and the carousel will all be adorned in a ghoulish, spooky yet fanciful fashion. This year the decorations play with the theme of crows and Victorian steam punk.
- the new seasonal pastry chef proudly displays Lady Fingers
- join The King of the Crows, the friendly crow DJ, for dancing on Hill Street
- the Crowsery Store advertises Murders of Crows
- Butcher's Block Cafe special is Crow's Feet
- mummies are pressed into action at the Burnaby Post print shop
- enjoy the Circus Sideshow and ride the carousel
Special Event Rates
- Adults, youth & seniors: $14
- Children (2-12 years): $9
Contact us for special group information: 604-297-4565
More seasonal fun information.