Date: October 28, 2015 - October 30, 2015 (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
October 28-30, 6-9pm
Tickets available at the door.
Members are free.
Watch for black cats, huge yellow moons, over-size pumpkins and all things that could go BOO! Come have a ghost of a time.
Explore the Village in the dark of the night: spirits be haunting, spectres be creeping, and crows be – everywhere. Our team has cut loose from the usual constraints to create a fun family experience that makes visitors both groan and smile.
Wear your costume and plan to join the Black and Orange Ball! Throughout the evening the DJ will appear at the bandstand to fill the air with party tunes.
Enjoy some of our new displays:
- There is a new pastry chef in town. Swing by the Bakery to see how it going.
- Ghosts have taken over the press in the Print Shop and are making copies of themselves.
- The General Store has been restocked with everything necessary for a vintage seasonal costume. What you want to be?
- Look carefully in the graveyard as there are several new residents. Can you spot them?
- Frankenstein's Bride is having her hair done with a vintage perm machine in the Barbershop.
- Bring your camera! There’s a NEW moon in town. Be sure to stop by the Vorce tram station and have your picture taken at the “Crescent Moon’
Special Event Rates
- Adults, youth & seniors: $14
- Children (2-12 years): $9
Entrance includes trick-or-treating for the children, entertainment and carousel rides for all. Taxes included. Tickets available at the door; Members free. The Ice Cream Parlour will be open for ghoulish snacks and light meals.
Contact us for special group information: 604-297-4565
More seasonal fun information on our History and Hauntings Walking Tours and Carnival at the Carousel.