Date: July 2, 2018 (11:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
It's a Market Monday!
Join us and our Market Monday vendors for a day of fun. More details coming!
Every Day Activities
- Display – Then and Now: Stride Studios
- Climb onboard the electric tram: Interurban Tram Barn
- Enjoy a ride on the carousel. Last ride at 4:15pm
- Made to Measure activity, pick up at gates
- Hear the platen press in action: The Burnaby Post
- Watch the tinsmith cut, curl, crimp: Vancouver Sheet Metal Works
- Chat with the teacher in the school house: Seaforth School
- Sit a while and watch a classic black & white movie: Central Park Theatre
|Iron Dog Books||Iron Dog Books is a mobile bookstore, based primarily at SFU Burnaby in Tsleil-Waututh, Sḵwx̱wú7mesh and Musqueam territories (metro Vancouver). Iron Dog Books sells new and used fiction, non-fiction, children's and young adult books.|
|TeaCup and Macarons||Hand poured candles and soaps, made with goats milk and essential oils, are crafted in Vancouver, BC. A lover of antique shopping, all vintage teacups are found locally and handpicked for quality and style.|
|Slavic Rolls||A Food Truck offering pastry dessert ribbons wound around a wooden cylinder, rolled in sugar and cinnamon. The pastry is baked on a slowly turned rotisserie. As it bakes, it caramelizes the sugar, giving off an irresistible aroma and creating an addictive taste.|