Date: June 22, 2017 (11:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
NOTE: There will be a partial-site closure today
Displays, demonstrations and exhibits along Hill Street will not be available. This includes the Blacksmith, Printshop, General Store, Multi-purpose Room, Royal Bank, Stride Studio and the Chinese Herbalist. There will be no food service as the Ice Cream Parlour will not be accessible.
Burnaby Celebrates 125 Years
Visit our Stride Studios gallery to see Burnaby Then and Now, a display of historic photographs showing how the community has changed over the past 125 years. The exhibition features historic photographs of well-known landmarks, presented alongside present-day photographs of the same locations.
- Climb on board the electric tram: Interurban Tram Barn
- Enjoy a ride on the Carousel (last ride at 4:15pm)
- Visit the teacher in the school house: Seaforth School
- Stop in at the Love Farmhouse plus wander through the surrounding gardens
- Note all the 'modern' amenities original to the 1922 Elworth House
- Sign up at the Main Entrance to take part in the free Village tour, 2pm
A Guide to our Whole Summer
We've collected lots of information on our demonstrations, activities, special events, and programs into one spot. Guide to the Summer [PDF - 1.2 MB]