Labour Day Fair
Date: September 5, 2016 (11:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
Fun for the Whole Family
Join us for the last day of our Summer Season. It's old-fashioned fun complete with games of chance, entertainment, demonstrations, a children's craft, market vendors plus FREE* carousel rides! Schedule of Activities and Events [PDF - 182 KB]
Market Monday Vendors
Sweet Thea Cakes
Art Cards by Valerie
Note: Some vendors accept cash only.
Demonstrations and Entertainment
• The TraiNgang will have their huge N scale model set up.
• Chat to fabric artists from the Pacific Spirit Quilters as they demonstrate and display various the techniques of quilting.
• Juggler extraordinaire, Matt Henry, will amuse and amaze.
• The Urban Safari Animal Show is sure to delight and educate both adults and children.
• Toes will be tapping to the beat of the music from the Tin Pan Trio.
• Listen to The Squares Barbershop Quartet perform their versions of classic barbershop and doo wap style songs
• Try your luck at the Midway Carnival Games on Seaforth Lawn
• Children’s Heritage Races
• Stop to visit with the Chinese Herbalist at Way Sang Yeun Wat Kee
• Try your skills using an old-fashioned washboard during Laundry Day demonstrations near the Log Cabin
* Carousel rides are courtesy of CUPE Local 23 & Burnaby Parks, Recreation & Culture Commission