Date: March 19, 2018 - March 29, 2018 (11:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
We're throwing open the gates for 11 fun days.
March 19 - 29, 2018
• FREE admission
• Carousel Rides: only $2.65 each
• Adventure Guides: $6 each
• NEW! Village Adventure Packs: $18.50 each
Exploring the Village with our Adventure Guide leads Adventurers through hands-on activities, crafts and puzzles. There's matching, exploring, and measuring and more. It even includes a carousel ride ticket! Available at the gates for $6/guide (includes taxes). Appropriate for ages 7+ (or younger with adult help).
NEW! The Village Adventure Pack
To fully experience the Village,try our NEW Adventure Pack! The Adventure Guide leads you through hands on creative activities and exploration adventures at 6 locations. Two rides on our marvelous 1912 CW Parker Wurlitzer Carousel (because one is never enough) are included, as well a large ice cream cone from our authentic Ice Cream Parlour, plenty of flavors to choose from! At the end of the day, a canvas adventure bag, carousel magnet, Burnaby Village Museum reusable water bottle and, of course your completed Adventure Guide will make wonderful mementos.
Every Day Activities
• learn about lead type at the printshop
• feel the heat of the blacksmith’s forge
• ride the carousel
• talk to the teacher in the one-room schoolhouse
• watch a silent black & white movie
• chat to the clerk at the General Store
• explore the restored Interurban tram
• hear and smell coffee grinding in the General Store
More information coming soon!