Date: May 18, 2015 (11:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
The Burnaby Village Museum site is set in the 1920s - a place where pictures of the King George V and Queen Mary are hung in the school house, where the Union Jack flies over the site and Victoria Day is celebrated in grand style.
Special entertainment all day long including: Morris Dancers, a parade, the TraiNgang and 15th Filed Regiment Band. After the parade, be presented to Queen Victoria by her ladies-in-waiting during the Queen's Levee. Enjoy a piece of birthday cake.
Market Monday Vendors TBA
2015 Activities and Entertainment: TBA
- a Queen's Procession parade through the Village
- character actor playing the part of Queen Victoria and her ladies-in-waiting (the Cranberry Sauceys chapter of the Red Hat Ladies) who perform a Queen's Levée
- 15th Field Regiment Band
- Tiddley Cove Morris Dancers
- Bagpiper, Joe McDonald
- Stilt walker, "Too Tall Teddy"
- a birthday cake decorated Union Jacks (public are invited to a free piece)
- children's craft