October 22-31, 2021
This October, visitors will see Burnaby Village Museum transformed into a magical world bathed in breathtaking colour, with talking crows, invisible bands and photo-bombing ghouls as part of Eerie Illusions, a Halloween event unlike anything else in Metro Vancouver.
Utilizing state-of-the-art lighting, projections, soundscapes and special effects, Eerie Illusions will amaze and astound visitors of all ages, and showcase Burnaby Village Museum's 10 acre venue as it has never been seen before.
This self-guided, family friendly Halloween experience is suitable for all ages. Visitors will need to purchase tickets in advance.
Take-out food is available for purchase from our on-site café. In addition, there will be food trucks on site selling snacks such as candy apples and popcorn.
Event runs rain or shine, please dress for the weather as this is an outdoor event.
Dates & times
October 22-23, 5-11 pm
October 24-28, 6-10 pm
October 29-31, 5-11 pm
Last entry is 1 hour prior to closing. The experience is designed to take approximately 45-65 minutes to experience, but everyone is able to go at their own pace and take the time they need.
Purchase tickets here.
Children (2-12): $5
Under 2: Free
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- As an outdoor event, BC Vaccine card is not required for entry.
- Masks are required for everyone 5 years and up in all indoor spaces.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Respect and follow directions of staff at all times.
- Anyone not following safety guidelines or directions from staff will be asked to leave.
What you need to know
- Enter through our Main Entrance off of Canada Way and Sperling Avenue.
- Bring either your printed ticket or e-ticket with barcode.
- There is limited free parking around the venue. If possible, we recommend arriving by public transit.
- Working service animals are permitted on site. Pets are not allowed.
- Carousel rides will not be available.
- Trick or treating will not be taking place.
- There are no exchanges or refunds offered for this event.